Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Exciting but Delayed News (It's a Pun, Okay?)

Hey, so I have been MIA for a few weeks, but that's because I have been working on the finishing touches for a special project, that I can finally share with everyone.


That's right, my book Delayed is finally out today!!!!!!! (Excuse my overuse of overly excited punctuation for the rest of this post). 

After many months of hard laboring (aka endless periods of binge writing sessions). I will be doing more post on my writing and editing process, as well as my publishing journey, as I write my next book, which happens to be the followup to this one, entitled Breakup FM. I will do a separate post for that book later. 

For now though, here is the summary of this bad boy. 

One delayed flight can change everything.


On the day of her forgotten fourteenth birthday, Olivia comes across a crying boy at an airport gate.

On the saddest day of his life, Nick finds solace in a strange girl named Olivia.

The encounter entangles their lives in a way that can’t be undone. Two years later, a delayed flight brings them together again. And the randomness of their first meeting unravels into something much greater than either one of them could ever imagine.

Set over the course of ten years, Delayed is the story of two strangers falling in love, and they journey they face in having to find their way back to each other.



You can snatch a copy for your kindle by clicking on the picture of the cover. For the next three months it will be available in kindle format only, but I hope to expand to other outlets soon, including a possible paperback format. This is just a quick update, but stay tuned for more posts, and a possible giveaway.

Keep reading and to my fellow authors, keep writing. And to everyone, keep dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment