Monday, August 6, 2018

Well.... 601 days later


Wow it's been a while hasn't it? Like a really really long while. Well, looking back at my posts, I've been inspired to restart this whole blogging thing, but at a new level. I want a more professional author website and want to have a regular schedule for posting. Schedules and deadlines are the only way I function, truly. Anyways, well what's happened since that post in December 2016.

Well I turned 22, then I turned 23 (current age) and now I'm making that lap to 24. I did end up joining an MBA program (despite my ranty previous post). I finished one year of my two for said MBA (starting year 2 in two weeks). I completely froze on a lot of story ideas, out of fear mostly. I let go of that fear and listened to the posts by my past self.

Oh also I'm posting on wattpad again. Melo Hearts should be done before the end of August, since I'm posting a chapter a day. Once I figure out how to set up a more professional looking blog I will update you guys with a fresh link. I don't think many people read this blog anyways, but in case somehow you end up here instead of my real website (TBD) I will keep a link here.

Link to wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/story/91046211-melo-hearts

Thank you for anyone who some how found this blog. I promise a much nicer looking one soon. :). I hope all your dreams come true (writing or otherwise). I really have so much to catch you up on.

<3 Daniela


No comments:

Post a Comment